The 48” Window Boxes in White help keep your plants healthy while enhancing the look of your landscape. Constructed of high quality polyethylene vinyl and backed by a 15 year limited warranty,
these window boxes are made to last. They are produced in one piece with consistent, even wall thickness and will not leak due to a split seam. In addition, the sub-irrigation system used in these window boxes provides a better flow of nutrients to your plants
than traditional potting and drainage systems.
About the Design
Our window boxes are designed so that only the roots are in contact with highly oxygenated and clean water. The dirt on top does not hold the water which helps prevent mold, root rot and other plant diseases. Although not a true hydroponic system, the sub-irrigation system used in these beautiful boxes provides a better flow of nutrients to your plant. They are shipped complete with wall brackets and all necessary hardware and assembly instructions.
About the Materials
High quality polyethylene vinyl is ideal for outdoor products because of its durable and fade-proof properties. The unique advantage of these boxes is the use of roto-molding. Rotational molding produces vinyl products as one piece with a consistent, even wall thickness. Competitors typically assemble their vinyl products from several pieces which could eventually separate and leak. Maintaining your window box is as easy as a little soap and high-pressure water.
About the Features
- Made of roto-molded high-quality polyethylene vinyl
- Comes complete with wall brackets and hardware
- Detailed assembly and maintenance instructions included
- Detailed planting and watering recommendations included
- 15 year limited warranty against fading, yellowing and discoloring.
- Dimensions: 48”L x 10.8”W x 11”H
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Soil capacity: 35.9 Liters
- Water reservoir capacity: 16 Liters